Arunachal pradesh

Trekking Permit

All Foreign Nationals And Indian Citizens Require Protected Area Permit (PAP) And Inner Line Permit (ILP) Respectively To Enter Arunachal Pradesh. Hence All Foreign Participants Are Advised To Send Photo Copy Or Scanned Copy Of Passport, Visa And Passport Size Photograph For Obtaining PAP. Indian Citizens Should Send Any One Of The Following Documents (Scanned Copy): Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Institutional ID Etc. With Passport Size Photo To Process The Permit.

Quick Enquiry